• I have planted 7 seven bet9ja codes in this story, have fun finding them
By Ediale Kingsley
Okay, guys, I am equally excited as you are. The World Cup was bad business for a lot of bettors. As difficult as it was, some of my premium clients still smiled to the bank. Now we have in our hands a new season ahead of us. And I dare say it’s time we make money!!!
The EPL of 2018/19 season kicks off with a very dicey start, Manchester United against Leicester City at Old Trafford on Friday. It looks very tricky, but there are also tough fixtures for the rest of last season’s top six.
Fourth Bet9ja Code: Z7B3RMM5
You know the drill:
– I am no scam and will never tell you there is a fixed game
– I depend on my special skill and gift to interpret, analyze, research
– One more time I don’t believe in fixed matches, and I think people who tell you they have fixed games are mostly scammers
– If you stick with me, you will win more than you lose
– Yes, you will lose some, but you will always end up winning more
– I have a new site www.code9ja.com together with www.jerseynumbertwelve.com , we are here to impact your world of football profitably even as you enjoy the entertainment
– One thing I ask of you is to do more of WhatsApp conversation than call for most of you with my direct line
– If I start answering every calls, millions of you guys, I’d go deaf…so please understand
– Also respect yourselves, respect is reciprocal, I and my personal assistants will do our best to treat you good please don’t do anything that will make us block your line or terminate the relationship
– Always follow our advice, don’t stake money you can’t lose, don’t lose money you can stake profitably, be wise, be 18+ and be reasonable
– Using N100 to win N40m is a miracle, using N100 to win N1m is a strategic possibility, using N100 to win N100k is possible, using N1000 to win N50,000 is advisable, using N100 to win N10K is a sure strategy.
– Have a plan for the Miracle, Strategic Possibility, Possibility, Advise and Sure Strategy
– Do not put all your eggs in one plan, do not become Miracle-Greedy!!!
– You can decide to go for miracles ones a week
– I am assuming my readers are people who have steady income and have planned a certain portion of that income for bet investment
– Beware of scammers and impostors
Okay, enough of the epistle, time to preach the gospel of predictions:
Fifth Bet9ja Code: Z7B3RH2N
Week 1 Fixtures and Predictions
Manchester United vs. Leicester City
I see draw. I see an upset but it’s risky so I would advise you to bet on away to score. Away to score is would give you a reasonable odd. The Leicester City we knew last season or two seasons ago isn’t exactly the same one we have today. Players have gone, other players have arrived and the way they play is almost how Mourinho like to play. And this can be counterproductive for Mourinho. It’s a hard test for the red devils. They are at home and the bookies naturally think they are the favorites. It’s just safe you play Away To Score.
Newcastle United vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Away to score is a risk you should try. Harry Kane means business, he is in the mood to start off from where he stopped at the World Cup and he has a certain push that keeps him going. If he doesn’t score he will the defenders unsettle for others to score. Newcastle are a stronger team than they were last season thanks to the inclusion of Martin Dubravka (Sparta Prague), Ki Sung-yueng (Swansea City), Kenedy (Chelsea, loan), Fabian Schar (Deportivo La Coruna), Yoshinori Muto (Mainz) and Salomon Rondon (West Brom, loan). The only risk worth taking here is Away Team To Score. Tottenham seem good enough by the virtue of the team’s consistency and longetivity of togetherness. This current squad has definitely bonded well together for long; Tottenham signings, Zero. Tottenham departures, 2.
Bournemouth vs. Cardiff City
Cardiff City will have its baptism into the EPL, and they will do that playing away to Bournemouth. Until they play their first game we may not really be able to predict them. We can safely go for a first half under 2.5 or 10-15 minutes draw here.
Fulham vs. Crystal Palace
Fulham is another new team here in the EPL by promotion from the second tier league. We may also not be able to predict them until they have their first game. However pending the fact that Crystal palace survives the threat to snatch Zaha from them, it is safe to give Crystal Palace a double chance victory.
First Code: Z7B3S36J
Huddersfield Town vs. Chelsea
Everyone is interested in knowing how the Sarri Chelsea will play. And Sarri will attempt to open a positive account at the John Smith’s Stadium. Another dicey game here, on paper it looks like Chelsea will win. Chelsea fans are hopeful that their manager’s new stylish way of football can bring good result. They’ll hope to see a fine blend of Fabregas, Jorginho and co from the midfield. And even in that hope I see disaster. Huddersfield have strengthen their defense.
Erik Durm from Borussia Dortmund and Terence Kongolo from AS Monaco are here to be tested and the jinx aroun Morata neck would be tested. I see a second half over 1.5 here. I really can’t say Chelsea will win, I also can’t say Huddersfield will. However I am sure of 2 goals in the second half.
Watford vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
Sixth Bet9ja Code: Z7B3RC2P
It is scary to note that 17 players left Brighton this season, 12 new players came in. So it’s safe to see Brighton as a new team. Anything can happen for them. They could fail to blend in properly, and they could do excellently well in bonding and delivering results. Watford looks strengthened by some key players. And Gerard Deulofeu ( from Barcelona) has a sensational work rate that gives us a safe opening. Saying Watford will score at home may not fetch you the needed odd you crave for. So to increase the odd you could risk a double chance for Watford + over 1.5.
Seventh Bet9ja Code: Z7B3R75S
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Everton
Wolves had a decent transfer season, some good legs like Adama Traore and experienced Joao Moutinho (from Monaco) are in to boost the squad. And Everton also got some quality inclusion in Richarlison (Watford) and Lucas Digne (Barcelona). This looks like a Both Team To Score match.
Liverpool vs. West Ham United
I do think the EPL this season is a two horse race between Liverpool and Manchester City. I don’t see West Ham punching my balloon of prediction just yet. I don’t see Liverpool starting on a bad home result. The squad has a lot of depth right now. Their new goalie Alisson Becker will gun for the clean sheets, horse-like Xhakiri and Daby Keita could make their debut as subs, yet the team is strong enough to see a victory on a clean sheet. I dare to say Liverpool will Win To Nil.
Is not as if West Ham aren’t any good; Ryan Fredericks (Fulham), Issa Diop (Toulouse), Lukasz Fabianski (Swansea), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal), Andriy Yarmolenko (Dortmund), Fabian Balbuena (Corinthians)
Felipe Anderson (Lazio), Xande Silva (Vitoria de Guimaraes) are all new inclusions but they can only wish for a lesser challenge at the moment.
Southampton vs. Burnley
I’d double chance a Burnley victory. For some salient reasons, Hart will be at goal for Burnley. That will be a sort of plus. He’d do everything extra possible not to keep his goodwill intact, coming from a journey that has seen him have to re-climb the ladder of success. He was the number one keeper for England and Manchester City. He’s gone on loan to earn a sort of mix feelings about his form; he’s back in the league. He’d do all he can to manage his defenders to ensure a good reputation. And we can leave the rest for Sean Dyche to manage.
As for Mark Hughes and his Southampton boys they hope to start the season stronger than they ended it last season. They escaped relegation by the whiskers last season coming 17th on the table. They will try to get a draw and that is very likely.
Arsenal vs. Manchester City
Second Bet9ja Code: Z7B3RVXJ
I will give Arsenal 2 goals ahead by handicap betting option and still stake City to win. 10 times Arsenal new manager, Unai Emery has met Pep Guardiola, 0 times he has won.
This is not the same Arsenal, ManCity trashed back to back last season in an embarrassing aggregate score of 9-1. It’s a straight win for Man City, to be accurately safe you can even double chance ManCity to win or draw, to enjoy bigger odds you can give Arsenal 1 goal ahead and bet on Man City winning – Handicap (1-0)2 –
747total visits,1visits today