“We didn’t concede in normal play, we conceded only two goals from set pieces. This is not a question of tactics or system. Our system was okay, we cannot play with three (at the back) when there is only one center forward”
This is Rohr replying critics that said he got his formation and tactics wrong?
Well, this is not the Rohr I use to know, he’s gone a little bit rusty. So some one should please pass him a note:
-If your system didn’t provide for the abnormal plays, then your system failed us. We got 2 goals against our asses.
– Set pieces chance often come from fouls, frustration or pressure that lead to direct and indirect free kicks, corner kicks and penalties.
– It’s your duty to plan against normal and abnormal play. If you utilized the tactics I gave you, free of charge, it will be Croatia suffering from infliction melted on them from ‘abnormal play’.
– A two-man attack means pressure in the opponents half.
– A Mikel behind that two man attack will create set pieces for us.
– Iwobi, Moses on the wings will give us numerous corner kicks.
– Iheanachor, Ighalo often in the box 18, will offer us the penalty opportunities.
– Please never ever use Musa, Echejile and Onazi. Just give them food and accommodation (they are already in Russia, what can we do about that?).
346total visits,1visits today