Hating Nigeria should be the easiest thing. Good and many reasons to give up on us and our ways.
Those little things we allow to rob us of our glory.
When I was shouting, nagging and calling out the three useless players in the team. Many just couldn’t see what I see.
I see, I saw it.
Musa had no business appearing on my TV in a Nigerian Jersey. All the signs was there:
— Was bought so cheap by Leicester.
— Couldn’t perform. Was sold.
— We got him in the squad to make the north happy. They call it quota shit.
Now if you followed my analysis of the friendlies. You just may be tempted to vote me as Super Eagles coach.
I gave solution to solving our scoring problem.
I gave solution…
You know what?
Upon sleeping over the disappointment:
1. The problem is not Super Eagles.
2. Remove the Musa inclusion in the game, remove the formation and the dogmatism of sticking with a one-man striker. Removing all these…the team is super.
3. Politics and quota shit has deprived us much than we would come to know. That was how PDP went down. That is a huge problem of the Super Eagles.
4. It is always far better not to qualify that to go and shame my green passport and devalue my pride. Why waste so much money and hopes, if the little things will always kill us.
5. Use a two-man attack.
6. Make Iwobi and Moses Wingers.
7. Give Etebo and Ndidi the midfield.
8. Place Mikel Obi behind the two-man Strikers.
9. Forget masturbating with Musa.
10. Let this Super Eagle be…
406total visits,1visits today