1. The definition of life’s irony is how Sane who is better than all 23 man team repping Naija was dropped. And we have terrible excuse to smuggle idle players by air to Russia. And you think God hasn’t forsaken us in this nation?
2. ManCity and Pep Guardiola are the winners here. He was instrumental to the record making stunt that got them the league last season. He will rest and take the next season with fresh form.
3. Sane was dropped because he didn’t fit into the squad where shirts are earned by methodological merits. In Nigeria, he will go or else hell will let loose. This is how people who want to lift the world cup behave. The little pieces of set up matters.
4. 50% of team super eagles are made up of players not good enough to start for their clubs. 30% are players not qualified to play in their first choice clubs. 20% are playing in a non-competitive league. Only 10% are priority players for level B and C clubs. 0% play for A-level clubs.
5. We will not compete to win Russia 2018 world cup. Firstly because of the inclusion of at least 4 totally useless players we carry as liabilities. Secondly because of the mindset. It’s appalling. An insult that Rohr would say we plan to win the World Cup in 2022. What the heck! Why can’t we win the 2018 edition? And if we can’t win now. What the EFF do we think we can win then.
6. Two things you don’t win by accident: life and the world cup. If you plan to fail in life. You will.
7. Ediale is angry. We were almost going to make a difference at this coming WC. We were almost close. For the first time, planning was right. The preparation was right. NFF had money to run things. Everything is perfect. But the little error. Of squad selection kills us.
#JN12Football #Messimist #TeamArgentina
644total visits,1visits today