1. FC Barcelona are willing to spend £120m in a bid to sign Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool. Liverpool fans will soon wake up to a Coutinho to Barcelona done deal. Although I wish it was Mbappe or Yannick Carrasco. I will definitely not mind Eden Hazard.
2. Galatasaray aims to offer 2.5 million euro loan fee for Barcelona player ArdaTuran with 4 million euro salary. I like this, since Arsenal are no longer talking about this wanting him. Loan him out and replace with Dembele. I prefer Dembele comes in this way, not as a replacement for Neymar.
3. Everton manager Ronald Koeman reportedly wants to pursue a cut-price deal for Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen. We forget he is still here. Koeman you have it. Take him.
4. ManUnited FC are willing to activate the £36m release clause of Barcelona’s Sergi Roberto. Hell No! No, no, no, I repeat…No. Don’t make me repeat my self.
5. OnThis Day in 1936, FC Barcelona president Josep Sunyol is murdered by Francoist troops. 10 dots silence for the dead………. May his tikitaka soul rest in peace.
6. Barcelona have made an initial offer for Ousmane Dembele. Dortmund want 100m euros. Personal terms agreed with Dembele. What’s life turning to? Every body wants 100m, jeezzzz! No. 75m euros, last.
1397total visits,2visits today