The UCL draw is out, If you ask me it’s the most balanced draw I have seen in the last decade:
1. Three of the four UCL QF draws have met in Europe before:
- 2015: Barcelona 3-1 Juventus
- 2014: Real 4-0 Bayern
- 1997: Atletico 2-0 Leicester
2. 9 – Juventus have faced 9 times Barcelona in European cups so far: 4 wins, 2 draws, 3 defeats.
3. This round shall feature the master and his apprentice.
4. While everybody wanted Leicester City, I bet Atletico wont find it easy though. I am tipping Leicester to reach the Semis.
5. So who will qualify? My take:
934total visits,1visits today