By Ediale Kingsley
- Antonio Conte is the best Manager in the EPL at the moment. He brought in Fabregas and Pedro when the Sadio Mane Sub happened. Knowing it would be short-one and they can then match the pace of the Reds.
- All the Reds missed, they still miss: Post Afcon Mane and Post injury Phillipe Countinho.
- Hazard these days means tired!
- The Match ended 1-1. It ought to have ended 3-2. Had Liverpool’s Roberto Femino taken his chances, especially the very direct one. Moses missed a goal too, and Oga Diego missed a penalty. I count 2 goals for Chelsea because the only real goal they eventually recorded wasn’t meant to be. But The Liverpool goalie had a different idea.
- Why is Jurgen Klopp scared of Daniel Sturridge?
- When is Matic going to China?
- Forget the poor results lately, No EPL team of the moment can keep to the paceful performances of Liverpool. Them sabi play ball.
- What could Liverpool have done better? Take their chances and only should have allowed Mane play for 3mins after stoppish time.
- What could Chelsea have done better? Give the Penalty kick to a more stable brain. E.g, Victor Moses.
- My rating of the match? 6/10.
Thank you. I would love to hear your opinions. Comment below or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
438total visits,1visits today